- 5+ years of experience in Ag production and/or agronomy degree is a plus
- Current CCA certification would be a plus
- Ability to work independently without supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Need ambition, work ethic, and desire for production agriculture while working various crops that this farm also grows, but could focus on specific Niche area also
- Strong communications and record keeping skills are needed
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Crop Manager for eastern Washington which will be primarily working scouting while reporting direct to the GM of the farm. The farm has various crops from Potatoes, Dry Beans, Peas, Corn, Sweet Corn, Wheat, Onions, and Barley which some are also grow several commodities for seed production. The same person will work with the farm management team in providing data for management decisions, fertility, insecticide/pesticide management, water application management, etc. in addition to collecting weekly scouting reports. The ideal person would be someone with either leadership experience or one that could work into a leadership role with the farm. This operation has some great mentors that are approaching retirement after many years of excellent work that got the farm where it is today. Salary will depend on experience, skills, stability, and references when hiring the best person for this position. Salary is open to those that have more experience, leadership, or currently making more in wages, we would still like to hear from you. Advancement possible for the right person as they prepare and continue to move forward over the coming years. Great location in eastern Washington to settle & raise a family, the option of schools, and work opportunities in the area for spouse are available.
To be considered for this position, please select the appropriate button listed below or call Mr. Kerry Glandt 308-382-7399.